travelingthroughpages

Traveling Through Pages

I am a 20 year-old college student majoring in Biochemistry, who loves to read and make book-related videos on my YouTube channel. :)

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly - Trilogy)

Something Strange and Deadly - Susan Dennard This book combined soo many different aspects that blended very well. My favorite part had to be the descriptions of the fashion and clothes of the Victorian era setting. I also really liked the romance part even though there was only a little bit. There is definitely room for the relationships to grow in the following books. At first I thought this book was going to be simple and boring, but it quickly picked up pace and hooked me. There was a great bit of mystery and a ton of creativity. I got somewhat disconnected towards the middle, but the ending was awesome! I really thought the ending was perfectly raw and emotional. The Shakespeare quotes were also great=]

It's a wonderful steampunk-zombie-historical fiction-supernatural-mystery book and I recommend it to anyone that is interested in any of those topics!