travelingthroughpages

Traveling Through Pages

I am a 20 year-old college student majoring in Biochemistry, who loves to read and make book-related videos on my YouTube channel. :)

Crash into You

Crash into You - Katie McGarry Can I please give this book more than 5 stars?!

This is an absolutely take-your-breath-away, tears-streaming-down-your-face, AMAZING read!

I love Isaiah and Rachel so much it's insane. I was captivated by their love and how it made them stronger and overcame all of the struggles in their lives. I completely believed that as long as they had each other, everything would work out. This book got super intense and serious and I just felt so pulled in to the story and couldn't help but keep turning the pages. This is the kind of book that you read and all of a sudden you realize you've read 100 pages and didn't even know it. There is never a slow point!
I feel like their love is real and they are real. I don't want this story to be over!!!
I love the whole car and racing elements, it made it super unique and interesting. Rachel is a very relatable character and I felt like I could relate to her on some levels, and I'm sure many other people can too. I love how Isaiah has a hard exterior, but in reality he has just had a hard life, and wants to be loved. I want to just give him a hug! Both of these characters had to learn what loving someone means, and how to let yourself be loved. Their journey is a beautiful one.
That ending almost killed me though, but I love how it turned out and it just made the story so real. It truly shows the depth of Rachel and Isaiah's love and how pure it is.

Wonderful contemporary read!!