travelingthroughpages

Traveling Through Pages

I am a 20 year-old college student majoring in Biochemistry, who loves to read and make book-related videos on my YouTube channel. :)

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden)

The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa Wow.. pretty much speechless.

This book has EVERYTHING. From epic love to crazy action to comedy, it literally made me laugh, cry, and cringe. An amazing sequel to The Immortal Rules. This was such a gritty suspenseful read with constant twists. The world building is great, and the characters are soo well developed. Allison is just a wonderful main character and she is so very real. She deals with this constant struggle between being a vampire and her humanity, which makes her a very believable character. The love story is heart-wrenchingly beautiful and I definitely cried.. All of the relationships between Allison, Kanin, and Jackal are so crazy and intricate. The themes of eternity and death are wonderful as well, and give such a deeper purpose to the story. I really loved this book and NEED the next one now.

If you read The Immortal Rules, read this NOW! haha Definitely one of the top dystopian series I have read.