travelingthroughpages

Traveling Through Pages

I am a 20 year-old college student majoring in Biochemistry, who loves to read and make book-related videos on my YouTube channel. :)

The Golden Lily

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead I liked this one much more than the first! It is definitely more exciting.

The pacing is still a little slow, but that's because it goes by at a day to day pace, sometimes it can get a little boring.
I loved finding out about the new revelations, and the increased action was entertaining! The character relationships continue to grow, and I can't wait to see where some of them end up! I really love Adrian and I'm so glad we get to see more of him and his development, especially after everything that happened in the Vampire Academy series.

Sydney's character is developing so much, and I love it! She is still questioning her beliefs and trying to figure out what the right decisions are. She constantly battles between what she herself wants, and what the Alchemists want for her. It really makes this a thought-provoking read and gives the story more depth.

One of my favorite scenes is her last scene with Brayden, so funny! I really do not like him though! <3 Sydrian <3 haha
That ending!!! :O Can't wait for the next one!