travelingthroughpages

Traveling Through Pages

I am a 20 year-old college student majoring in Biochemistry, who loves to read and make book-related videos on my YouTube channel. :)

The Host: A Novel

The Host - Stephenie Meyer Wow.. so amazing!! The character building and relationships in this story were so fantastic and believable, and I felt really connected to them. All of the characters had such different personalities and their interactions with each other were hilarious. I loooooveddd Wanda and Melanie's relationship, it was such a unique situation and their relationship was perfect. Loved Ian and Jared <3, and I can't pick a favorite.. haha. That scene with Ian.. at the end.. with Wanda.. (trying so hard for no spoilers) was so heartbreaking and evoked all the feels! One of the best aspects was Jaime's relationship with Wanda and Melanie combined, he had a special, beautiful connection to both of them. I loved the ending. The only thing I could find slightly wrong was that certain parts/scenes lasted too long, but other than that.. no complaints! Another great aspect was the overall banter, whether between Ian and Kyle or Wanda and Mel or Ian and Jared. It was great and added some lightheartedness to the serious times.

I saw the movie like minutes after finishing the book.. and this isn't a book to movie adaptation discussion, but I just wanted to say that it was pretty awful in my opinion. so disappointed =[

But THE BOOK IS AMAZINGG. that is all.