travelingthroughpages

Traveling Through Pages

I am a 20 year-old college student majoring in Biochemistry, who loves to read and make book-related videos on my YouTube channel. :)

Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles)

Endless Knight  - Kresley Cole Okay... that was insane!!! My emotions are literally torn in half!!

I loved all of the twists that happened in this book!! There's so much action, and parts were actually really scary!! Between the Arcana characters, the baggers, and the cannibals there is no shortage of suspense and danger. So many crazyyy things happen that I just cannot get my emotions together. The new love triangle is definitely a killer. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but Kresley Cole's writing sucked me in! I feel like I'm in love with two characters just like Evie! I love when authors can make you second guess your opinions and emotions, and just turn everything up-side down. All of the characters are very entertaining, their emotions and motivations are unpredictable. After the middle of this book, things just go haywire, and you are faced with the possibility that maybe the villain isn't so evil. There were multiple moments that I had to stop reading and just scream "Oh my gosh!!!" . I can't believe some of the things that happened. The cliffhanger at the end is insane!!! I love the concept of the story with all of the Arcana cards, and also that we are learning more about them and how it all works. If you read and enjoyed the first book, I don't think you will be disappointed by this one!! I could definitely see how some people might not like the direction the story takes towards the end, but I just ate the drama up! To me, this is definitely not a predictable storyline, and I literally have no idea where it is going to go in the future. It ended on a very dark note, and a lot of the book is dark as well, so I'm thinking the third one with delve even deeper into the evil side of this world. I found this one immensely entertaining and could not stop turning the pages!